Current and upcoming grants in Victoria
Looking for a grant to assist you with your outdoor furniture purchase? Take a look through the current and upcoming external grants available that may suit your organisation. Get a quote for your grant on the form below or contact the team on 1 800 834 016.
GRANTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN VICTORIA
Bushfire Recovery Local Community Project Grants
Supports local community recovery by funding projects that are important to achieving the aspirations and priorities of local communities.
The $68.6 million Local Economic Recovery (LER) program is jointly funded by the Australian and Victorian Governments and will fund local projects vital for community recovery, support economic stimulus projects, and boost industry and jobs across bushfire-affected regions.
Amount: Up to $2,000,000
Closes: 30 June 2022
Assists local football (soccer) clubs and organisations to upgrade existing or develop new facilities across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Improving participation outcomes is a key objective of the Fund. Applications must clearly outline how the project will improve participation outcomes.
Amount: Up to $500,000
Closes: 27 October 2021
Supports charities who receive little or no government funding and aren't big enough to generate significant fundraising income of their own.
The Bank of Melbourne Foundation Community Grants supports charities who receive little or no government funding and aren't big enough to generate significant fundraising income of their own. These organisations invest in projects that will improve the lives of Victorian communities. Charities may apply for grants of up to $50,000.
Amount: Up to $50,000
Opens: 30 Aug 2021
Closes: 10 Oct 2021
Funds local initiatives that will deliver sustainable benefits for the Latrobe Valley.
EnergyAustralia has two priority areas for funding. These are:
- Education: Funding aimed at promoting education and knowledge acquisition. This can include programs with a social or environmental focus and organisations which support career or skill development.
- Social inclusion: Funding aimed at facilitating social inclusion. This is aimed at initiatives that support community cohesion and can include such things as men’s sheds, upgrading communal facilities, improving local amenities and supporting vulnerable community members.
Amount: $1,000 - $10,000
Opens: 01 Sep 2021
Closes: 30 Sep 2021
Provides funding to assist regional football and netball clubs, associations and umpiring organisations to upgrade and develop facilities in rural, regional and outer metropolitan locations.
Examples of projects eligible for funding include the following:
- Development of new, or upgrade to existing change rooms and pavilions to increase capacity, inclusion and safety
- Development of new, or upgrade to existing sports ovals and courts to increase capacity and safety
- Sports lighting that improves facility capacity and participant safety
- Projects that result in energy or water efficiency, with a direct impact on participation, such as warm season grass conversions.
Amount: Up to $100,000
Opens: 01 Sep 2021
Closes: 01 Dec 2021
Growing Suburbs Fund
The Growing Suburbs Fund (GSF) is a $250 million investment over five years in critical local infrastructure for communities in Melbourne's diverse and fast-growing outer suburbs. The program is positioned to quickly respond to the pressures being experienced by interface and peri-urban communities by bringing forward local community facilities that will make a big difference in the day-to-day lives of outer suburban families.
Opens: 01 Sep 2021
Closes: 13 Oct 2021
Need assistance getting a grant together?
Simply enter your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch
UPCOMING GRANTS IN VICTORIA